Fall is here, Halloween is looming, and Pumpkin Season is in full swing! Whether it's carved scary pumpkins decorating you front lawn or the delicious pumpkin spices infused in drinks and food, pumpkins are here and it's best we make the most of it!
Try this classic recipe (with an eSutras twist!) of Homemade Pumpkin Bread!
(Serves about 8)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoons eSutras Organics Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 teaspoon eSutras Organics Sea Salt
- 3 cups eSutras Organics Raw Cane Sugar
- 1 cup eSutras Organics Safflower Oil
- 4 eggs
- 16 oz. of Pureed Pumpkin
- 3 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup of eSutras Organics Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup of water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 9x5 inch loaf pans. Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together sugar, oil, eggs, and pumpkin. Stir in flour mixture alternately with water. Divide batter evenly between the prepared pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 60 to 70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. For best flavor, store wrapped in plastic wrap at room temperature for a full day before serving.