Have you tried "oil pulling" yet? It's the trendy new way to help get rid of bacteria and whiten your smile all at the same time! All you have to do is swish coconut or sunflower oil around your mouth for 20 minutes and...VOILA! Both of our products have gotten rave reviews!
Oil Pulling 101:
• Buy cold-pressed, unrefined coconut oil
• Pull in the morning on an empty stomach. This is also when there’s the most bacteria in your mouth.
• Don’t spit in your sink: And if you do, have Drano nearby. The oil can cause major clogs when it solidifies.
• Have two separate toothbrushes: one for right after swishing and a separate for your daily morning and night brushing routine.
• Swish with hot salt water immediately after oil pulling this will help remove the oil from your mouth.